BEFORE & AFTER 30 MINUTES OF FAR-INFRARED EXPOSURE
With Smart Watches, fitness trackers, Google Glasses, and many others, wearable technology is all the rage right now, but what if we told you that we have taken it one step further with wearable wellness?
By incorporating Far-Infrared (thermal) technology into yoga clothes, DYLN Inspired has revolutionized the athletic wear industry. DYLN Inspired has created wearable wellness.
Infrared rays are part of the light spectrum, not visible to the naked eye, which penetrate deep into the body tissues. This is the 'warm' energy in humans, animals, and plants, also emitted from sunlight. Naturally, we can absorb these rays from the sun, but our busy lives mixed with dangers of over-exposure to the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, give us little to no quality infrared rays. When our bodies produce and receive high quantities of Far-Infrared we feel healthy and have the ability to overcome ailments, but when levels of FIR decline, we are subject to disease, illness, and deterioration, causing us to live unhealthy lives and age more quickly.
At an atomic level, far infrared energy is shown to cause the body's molecules to vibrate, literally heating the body from the inside out for increased and expedited healing. Infrared rays can be received from infrared saunas, infrared mats, but most easily, from DYLN Inspired clothes!
So why should you care? Let's look more closely at some of the specific health benefits of DYLN Inspired yoga clothes and Far Infrared technology:
1) Far-Infrared expands capillaries. Expanding capillaries helps to stimulate increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation, and oxygenation.
2) Far-Infrared is an excellent source of detoxification. As heat expands the capillaries, it initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins. FIR promotes elimination of fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood. This is especially useful with chemicals that are fat soluble and tend to have a harder time finding their way out of your body.
3) Far-Infrared stimulates enzyme activity. Far Infrared emits photons, which release enzymes. Enzymes are essential to your body because without them your cells cannot survive or function properly. Enzymes do many things for your body including increase the elimination of damaged and diseased tissues.
4) Far-Infrared boosts metabolism. The toxic environments we live in constantly cause our metabolism to slow. FIR aids in lymphatic cleansing, enabling elimination of toxins, lactic acid, and carcinogenic heavy metals.
5) Far-Infrared may induce the killing of varied disease causing bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
6) Far-Infrared promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue. Far Infrared promotes healthy growth of fibroblasts, the connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury. It increases growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis. It helps heal burns, scar tissue, acne, and has wonderful anti-aging effects by lessening wrinkles with enhanced collagen production.
7) Far-Infrared relieves nervous tension and relaxes autoneuro muscles. FIR reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as the muscle fibers are heated. This allows for reduction of swelling and inflammation associated with pain.
8) Far-Infrared strengthens and supports the Immune System to fight sickness, chronic disease, and cancer. FIR stimulates increased production of white blood cells and T-cells. These cells fight and kill virus-infected cells and destroy cancer cells. Additionally, due to the heat, cancer cells cannot survive in a FIR environment.
10) Far-Infrared strengthens the Cardiovascular System. By increasing circulation and blood flow, FIR stimulates cardiovascular function.
11) Far-Infrared makes you feel better! FIR improves overall, general body function and relieves tiredness and stress in both the body and mind! What more could you want?
Have you experienced a change in your life due to Far-Infrared technology?
For more info on Far Infrared check these great sources:
Mankind was born to live in harmony with the ocean. Though we’ve adapted to life elsewhere, our bodies still need the ocean. Here are 3 ways you can gain all the benefits of oceanside living without having to move.