1. Detach the Diffuser from the tool, then rinse it under warm water for about 20 seconds.
2. Soak the Diffuser completely submerged in a glass of warm water for about 20 minutes.
3. Removing the Diffuser from the glass, repeat Step 2 and shake any excess water out.
4. Let the Diffuser sit out overnight (or at least 8 hours) so the VitaBeads can air-dry completely.
5. While the Diffuser is soaking and air-drying, wash out your bottle and cap with water and soap. Be sure to rinse out all of the soap. *Not dishwasher safe.
7. Attach the middle piece of your tool so the tool can reach the bottom of the bottle.
8. Attach the Diffuser to the tool by fitting the upside down L-shaped grooves on the tool over the two bumps on the top side of the Diffuser, then twist slightly to lock together. *Be sure the Diffuser is the right way up. The top side has two bumps near the edge, and the bottom side has four tabs near the edge.
9. Using the Tool, insert the Diffuser into the bottle to align with the Diffuser holder at the bottom of the bottle. Push down to click the Diffuser into the holder.
10. Unlock the Tool by lightly twisting counterclockwise, and pull straight up to release the Tool from the Diffuser.
Manage your bottles & hydration preferences
Keep track on when you need to replace your Diffuser
Here are some recommendations on how to correctly test the pH of your water:
Quality pH test drops are a quick and easy way to test the pH of water.
pH strips are intended and designed for measuring urine and saliva, not water or alkaline water.
Using a calibrated pH test meter will provide the most precise results.
This method will not give accurate or reliable results, because it is limited to an approximate pH range of 6.0—8.0.
With average use, each replaceable VitaBead Diffuser lasts 3 months (or up to 300 liters).
20% Off Diffusers Free Shipping